Medical Fitness Centers
Medical exercise equipment should offer a safe, full-body training regimen, often prescribed by doctors, which meet the needs of a wide variety of people and patients. Adaptive medical exercise equipment providing measurable and positive results in safe and comfortable surroundings for exercisers who need it the most.
Featured Fitness Equipment
- 41 cm / 16” class touchscreen display with Simplified Display Mode for therapeutic, rehabilitation and active-aging settings.
- Low 0.16 km/h / 0.1 mph start speed in forward and reverse direction allows users in therapeutic, rehabilitation and active-aging settings to take part in functional movement exercises.
- Low 19 cm / 7.5" step-on height for easy accessibility.
- Extended handrails with neutral-position, angled grips ensure secure entry and exit.
- Wheelchair accessible when purchased without the seat.
- Crank and flywheel assembly rotates to accommodate forward and reverse movements
- Narrow crank axis allows for higher RPMs, increasing speed and endurance
- Adjustable crank arm height encourages greater range of muscle activation
- 41 cm / 16" capacitive touchscreen with FitTouch Technology offers intuitive operation
- Custom interface configuration through Matrix Asset Management facilitates personalized communication with users
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- Step-thru entry for easy accessPivoting arm rest for maximum comfort
- 8 options: Shoulder, Trunk, Lower Back, Pelvic, Gait, Hip, Knee and Total Body
- Medical Mode is designed for physical therapists to customize a movement training/therapeutic program
- Designed for reconditioning, symptom relief, motor learning, ADL training and more
- Four Fitness Training Modes include: Velocity Control, Stretching, Functional Strengthening and Active Rhythm